Configure Gmail with your Webmail
As an alternative to sing MS Outlook, you can also use Gmail as your email client.
By doing this, you will free up your server hard disk space and use the free space provided by Gmail (which at the time of writing is 7GB).
Here are the steps to configure Gmail with your webmail :
- When login to your gmail account, click "Settings" at the top right.
- Then click "Accounts and Import"
- Scroll down and click on "Add POP3 email account"
- Under Email Address, enter your email address you wish to link to, then click "Next Step"
- Under Username, key in the entire email address and your password, then click "Add Account"
- Click on "Next Step"
- Type in the name you wish to appear and click on "Next Step"
- Select Send through Gmail and click "Next Step"
Gmail will then send a Verification email and you need to verify before able to send out emails through Gmail.