Student Intern (Web Design)
For Students pursuing a University Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Multimedia , Information Technology (major in web related subjects), Ecommerce or a related discipline.
Students will work in a team evironment and be exposed to a variety of experiences in the field of professional web services. This includes design, coding, project implementation, maintenance & support services.
- Basic Web Design & Coding
- Website Maintenance
- Technical research
- Client support
- Domain & web hosting support
- Graphic design
- General office duties & errands
Students who show good potential and attitude will be given every opportunity to take on new challenges,
eg coding with web database, advance design/coding techniques, project planning & scoping, SEO and liaising with client.
Training will be provided for:
- Web Design techniques (PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL), SEO & Website Maintenance
- Product Familiarization (eg WordPress, cPanel, Plesk, Google Maps)
- Domain & Web Hosting Support
- Company software and tools
- English, Chinese & BM – can converse well in English
- MS Office skills, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Willing to learn. Self initiative.
- Organized & good time-management skills
- Minimum Internship Period: 3 months
You can expect a great learning experience which will open more doors and springboard you to a professional career in the web services industry.
A generous Training Allowance will be offered to the right candidates. We may at our discretion offer a Full-time position to the successful candidate upon completion of the Internship.